As a Consulting practitioner in this role you'll work with our clients to help them transform their supply chain organisations.
- Work alongside industry experts
- Global MNC
Our client is a leading packaging company. In this position, the successful candidate will manage the team with regards to negotiation with suppliers and other activities relating to packaging, project, and construction management.
- 10 years of experience in Procurement
- Packaging or related industry
The successful candidate will lead and manage the end-to-end process of product life cycle management, Geographical market extension, New Product launches, Product and Operating Cost Competitiveness initiatives.
- New Product Development/Implement
- FMCG background
He or she will have an experience to grow in an organisation as a leader.
- Experience of purchasing in Engineering/Trading
- Sourcing and purchasing goods and services
Our client is a leading chemicals company. In this position, the successful candidate will develop and implement strategies for procurement plans.
- 7 years in Procurement
- Chemicals Industry
The ideal candidate will be involved heavily in fulfilment activities, and implementation of solutions to team and company.
- Working with stable MNC company
- International and diversity working environment
Our client is a global electric company. In this position, the successful candidate will manage supply base for existing production materials.
- 5 years of Direct Procurement
- Electrical, Electronic, or Automotive
As the Head of Procurement you will be responsible for handling the company's end-to-end strategic and operational procurement operations with a focus on developing supplier base, as well as maintaining network in the most cost effective and quality conscious manner.
- Part of executive committee
- Leading industrial business
This candidate will manage the sourcing/merchandise activities from development till delivery stage to achieve company margin goals and on time deliveries.
- Experience in garment business
- Product development till delivery
One of market leading firm in FMCG is looking for a professional who will be the leader in procurement function. In addition, this person will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new strategic vendors/suppliers and managing existing ones.
- Consumer healthcare product
- Opportunity in FMCG/Trading
Our client is a global automotive company. In this position, the successful candidate will support commodity Purchasing in developing sourcing strategy and executing local/regional/ global sourcing strategy.
- 10 years of experience in Indirect Purchasing
- Strong Team Management background
Our client is a leading electronics company. The candidate will be responsible for purchasing and engineering support activities.
- Strong Purchasing experience
- 5 years working with Electronics products
Our client is a leading electronics company. In this position, the successful candidate will provide supply chain support with regards to negotiation with suppliers and other activities relating to Commodity Management.
- 10 years of experience in Purchasing
- Electronics industry
A well-known series B company is expanding their businesses to Thailand and hiring for their Country Manager to head up their local operations. Being the Country Head, he or she will have a mandate to hire the new team and put a business plan and strategy to drive the growth of the new business.
- A well-known series B startup
- Heading up the businesses of the group in Thailand
As a Supply Chain & Manufacturing Director, you will direct an organisation's overall supply chain operations & manufacturing, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods. Forecast and production schedule evaluation, develop strategic plans to improve productivity, and quality.
- Well established Thailand manufacturing company
- Setup the overall supply chain aspects to company
As part of this program you will be the focal point for S&OP, Supply Planning, Logistics Operations & Route to Market optimization for the Southeast Asia market. This person will be working closely with the local & regional leadership team to help drive growth of the company across the region.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
Our client is a global company. The successful candidate will implement and drive all aspects of Warehouse and Purchasing systems, programs and processes.
- 8 years of Procurement & Warehouse experience
- Build Materials or Real Estate
Our client is a SME with a global footprint based in Nonthaburi. In this position, the successful candidate will coordinate shipments with manufacturing partners in China.
- Minimum 3 years of Logistics experience
- Mandarin speaker
Our client is a SME with a global footprint based in Nonthaburi. In this position, the successful candidate will provide support to key clients and lead the customer service team.
- 8 years of Customer Service experience
- Team management
Our client is a global logistics company based in Bangkok. In this position, the successful candidate will oversee the strategy implementation and development the country's customer service support and system.
- 8 years of Customer Service experience
- Logistics industry