An exciting opportunity to be a part of leading a challenging modernization of Finance and Accounting department within a well-established and growing business.
- Stable Manufacturing Company
- Leading and developing the process improvement
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles for IPO project.
- Team management role
- Fast paced environment
Lead the Finance & Accounting department of a MNC trading business (housewares products), managing a team of 2 people and report directly to GM (located overseas).
- Opportunity to work with MNC company
- Lead the Finance & Accounting department
You will be joining a global manufacturer; they are looking for a detail-oriented Treasurer to be responsible for cash management.
- Working with stable MNC company
- Diversity working environment
You will be the key person in Internal Control for the region, deploy group guidelines, supervise and develop other Internal Control Managers in the region.
- Global FMCG business
- Dynamic & International culture
As Financial Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Asia in forecasting future revenue and expenditures by identifying, maintaining and evaluating financial information to build the budget plan for education-based projects. Working alongside key business stakeholders on financial and investment aspect of project development.
- Responsible for all financial modeling/investment feasibility worldwide
- Opportunity to work in MNC company and close to management team
This job is to lead accounting team for account closing both month-end and year-end acting as Assistant Manager. This person need to have strong knowledge in PAE, corporate income tax, and SEC regulations, prepare financial statement and support consolidation process.
- Assist Senior Manager to run accounting team
- Leading 2 subordinates
Work closely with Corporate Finance team with deep experience in investment banking. Mainly responsible for mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Chance to work with a diverse environment
- Opportunity to work with a well established company
Since the business keep expanding further and further, you will be the spearhead of leading business development activities for projects in overseas - specifically Middle East & North Africa. Well-rounded business developer in energy or infrastructure businesses are welcome. Otherwise, if you are the experienced investment banker, it will be your considerable advantage.
- Thailand's leading energy player
- Opportunity to work upcountries
Senior Investor Relations is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap, reporting directly to MD(Foreigner).
- Working closely with CEO, Bord member.
- Work from home basis
You will be the key person in Accounting team, responsible for accounting and reporting process for the largest entity of the group.
- Global MNC business
- The leader of the industry
My client is keen on hiring a passionate and driven Risk Management Manager to pioneer their expanding operations here in Thailand. This opportunity will start as a contract, with possibility to convert thereafter giving you the opportunity to lead exciting marketing initiatives.
- Rare pre-IPO opportunity
- Rapid business Expansion
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible on managing accounts receivable and collection transaction including Days Sales Outstanding forecast. You also have the ability to manage a small team.
- Thai listed company
- Established and Innovative Pharma organization
You will be a key person for the company's compliance and risk management covering both plants and commercial operation.
- Working with MNC culture
- International well known organization
To perform overseas cost controlling to support the growth of their accounting capability in Asia.
- Stable company
- Global business environment
This role is intended for well rounded, multi-disciplinary finance professional with 8-10 years of experience in finance for manufacturing MNEs. The costing, Operations-Production HQ is responsible for costing of company's production entities, reporting to Head of Finance. This role requires an ability to work in multicultural teams across multiple time zones, continents, and disciplines.
- Sustainable organizational to work for
- Good company's benefits and welfare offering
The role is to lead the Company's Finance Team regarding accounting processes and ensure compliance with the necessary laws and regulations. The position reports directly to the Financial Controller-APAC.
- Start-up global Freight Forwarder in Thailand
- International and collaborative environment
This position is to be a part of IPO team to lead group of companies running IPO within next 2 years. You will be working with a professional CFO from Hong Kong and a professional team from Big 4 audit firm both in manager and assistant manager level.
- Leading operations team to do GAAP Conversion
- Participating IPO project with full of ex big 4 auditors in a team
Accounting Specialist to support the business performance by delivering reliable financial statements and providing advice in accounting for Bangkok share service center to support Thailand and across the region.
- Working with stable MNC company
- Career Evolution
Full responsible for Accounting fictions, AR, AP, GL, Tax and month end closing.
- Sustainable company to work with
- Good company's benefits and welfare