Our client, one of the well-known firm is looking for Product Manager with responsibility to gain more market share in Thailand.
- Market leader within their specialists
- Global firm with multinational environment
A global conglomerate is looking for Marketing Lead for their healthcare business unit in Thai market. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering strategies for all marketing plans. This is a role for marketing professional with solid background in handling medical products into the ethical channel.
- New position to drive marketing strategy in Thailand
- Marketing expertise in Ethical Healthcare required
R&D Assistant Manager must take responsibility to conduct research and development for their existing and new healthcare/cosmetics products. They must have hands-on capability to manage all activity in the laboratory as well as supervising the team.
- International organisation
- Large player in consumer goods sector
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will also act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
- Huge growth market to drive
- Tier 1 Global Recruitment Firm
P&L Responsibility for Thailand operations for a pharmaceutical giant
- P&L Responsibility for Thailand operations for a pharmaceutical giant
- Drive commercial business in Thailand for primary care & Oncology segments
A dynamic Sales Manager focus on orthopedic products job has become available at one of the most reputable medical devices firm. This role is a role for a sales professional who are seeking a career in a dynamic and challenge environment.
- Reputable Medical Devices Firm
- Global environment
Service Manager is responsible for leading and managing the service business and team in Thailand to increase service market share, drive profitable growth and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. In addition, he/she must review and implement service policies and procedures in alignment with regional and global service guidelines.
- Established life science company
- Outlined carreer development growth