The role with responsibilities to maintain a strong relationship with account customers, find new sales opportunity across the industrial section, report and corporate markets and customers situations to marketing team and management team.
- *Understand manufacturing culture well.
- *Explore yourself in fast growing company
This role will handle on searching renewable energy investments in Asia, with a project portfolio that includes hydro, solar, wind, geothermal and biomass assets.
- Support company's investment activities
- Execute end-to-end of investment cycle
Lead team of Business development and sales managers and manage sales to manufacturers and government sectors. The role with responsibility to generate leads, seek new opportunities for new products and manage a team. Work closely with Regional CEO and management team to make and deploy strategic initiatives such as gain share and grow the market.
- Strong connection in Thailand market
- Extensive experience with people management
Responsible for all accounting and finance full functions including corporate planning and business expansion strategies.
- Sustainable organizational to work
- Clear Direction and Career Path
The candidate will be part of a team responsible for performing the global consolidation of the company, facilitating the close of the accounting books, and generating financial statements.
- Management / Supervisory role
- Competitive salary
Since the business keep expanding further and further, you will be the spearhead of leading business development activities for projects in overseas - specifically Middle East & North Africa. Well-rounded business developer in energy or infrastructure businesses are welcome. Otherwise, if you are the experienced investment banker, it will be your considerable advantage.
- Thailand's leading energy player
- Opportunity to work upcountries
The Operations Director will play an integral role in the delivery of strategic renewable energy (solar, hydro, wind, geothermal, waste-to-energy) projects across SEA.
- Multinational organisation
- High-value projects across SEA
Hold accountability of 'Life-Asset Safety' in Distribution & Delivery functions with compliance of SHEQ regulations for transportation of materials and stocks, operations and the external stakeholders.
- Experienced in Transport Safety of dangerous Goods
- Multinational Working Environment