We are looking for Senior Manufacturing Engineer with background from home appliance and experience in NPD, NPI, Lean Six Sigma, Testing, and Quality. The candidate requires excellent English, ability to work in set-up environment, and self-driven personality, working closely with the regional team to transfer products to Thailand.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to do a plant set up
Manage all accounting and finance functions, supervise, track, and evaluate day-to-day activities, update accounting and financial status by collecting, analysing, verifying, and reporting information accurately.
- Sustainable automotive manufacturing company in Thailand
- Good company benefits and welfare
Responsible for all accounting and finance full fictions including tax, BOI and others related.
- Well-known and sustain organization
- Professional management working team
As a Warehouse Manager, you will direct an organization's overall warehouse activity and coordinate with planning, and logistics team.
- Multicultural, dynamic working environment
- Leadership role
Responsible for all Accounting costing full functions. High leadership with strong result oriented person needed
- Good company's benefits and welfare
- Sustainable and well established organization
Our client is a leading electronics company. In this position, the successful candidate will communicate information on materials availability to support build plans throughout the product life cycle participate.
- 8 years Material Planning
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience
You will be working closely with the business, setting up Finance & Accounting process and systems to support the company and also align with global and local requirements and regulations.
- New set up experience
- Dynamic and fast pace organization
Our client is a global automotive supplier. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide effective logistics solutions to support Sales/Purchasing team in order to meet customer's requirements
- 5 years as Import/Export
- Paint Industry background
Our client is a global automotive supplier. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible to determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- 3 years as Materials Planner
- OEM Automotive background