We make homes better for families. SC Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. We’re a 130-year-old family company, and our trusted products can be found in homes around the globe.
We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. Our company is still headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, where it was founded. We have operations in more than 70 countries and sell products in virtually every country around the world.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Our product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®, as well as professional products.
How We Operate
Everywhere we do business around the world, SC Johnson is committed to:
- Respecting people and supporting universal human rights
- Adhering to all local laws and regulations regarding products and how they’re made
- Choosing ingredients using our SC Johnson Greenlist™ process
- Reducing emissions, waste and the use of fossil fuels, and minimizing landfill impact
- Contributing to our host communities through philanthropy and volunteerism