Ideal candidate must be responsible for delivering project according to the requirements, plan and turn into practical implementation with the deadline provided.
- Fast-growing software computer company
- Attractive salary and benefit
The candidate will be responsible to take full ownership and lead projects. While providing daily management and support of administrative/operational functions in order to achieve project success according to company's target, strategies, and goals.
- Well respected company with start-up working environment
- Very attractive salary and benefits package
The candidate will be expected to efficiently manage and deliver projects within the time frame and budget scope, with a focus on Thailand as well as supporting other projects in the company's active markets across SEA region.
- A leading technology-based company
- Opportunity to work alongside regional leaders
The candidate will be expected to lead the reporting of the portfolio including status, milestones, and identify dependencies across the project portfolio.
- Multinational working environment
- Dynamic environment
The candidate will be required to effectively manage and deliver all of Thailand's IT projects across the three main Lines of Business within the given scope, time line and budget, while managing the risks and provide effective communication to key stakeholders.
- A well-versed tech company with a global footprint
- Attractive salary and benefit package
As a focal point within the PMO, you will help achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects across the Thailand Operations by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards and tools. You will work closely with the Asia Vice President.
- Fast-paced, multinational environment
- Career growth opportunities
Partnering with a seasoned CFO based in Hong Kong, you will be acting as a IPO project manager (accounting wise). Plus, you will be assigned to design and implement the new ERP, internal controls, and other value-added missions.
If you are seeking for a new challenge in life that could potentially accelerate a whole learning curve, it is just right here!
- Leading IPO project with concrete timeline
- Work closely with the CFO based in other country.
The incumbent will take responsibility in overseeing the overall engineering, utilities and facilities, maintenance functions and project management in support of smooth and efficient manufacturing operations.
- Well-established organisation
- Excellent track records of growth
The Project Engineer will be back office support to Project Managers for detailed engineering as well as support application engineer and sales team during pre-sales stage.
- Well known food processing solutions provider
- Multinational-cultured company
- Project Coordinator
- Support site visit scheduling activities
We are looking for Assistant Programme Manager with experience in complex and fast-paced Project Management to join a global automotive company. The successful candidate requires open-minded attitude and ability to handle pressure and dynamic working environment, working closely with both clients and internal stakeholders to finish the projects.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join a global company