As the CFO, you will be responsible for covering all finance function including cashflow management, budgeting & planning, corporate finance and IR. Experience in real estate sector is required.
- Leading strategic finance of companies
- Joining one of the quickest growth firm
This person need to be a successor in leading a team of finance and accounting transformation and running IPO smoothly until filing. They are using Big 4 auditing firm and have done GAAP conversion already. This person need to work closely with C-level and executive board member to manage business in short and long term plan.
- Leading a finance and accounting team
- Managing 6 subsidiaries in a group company
The business has been operating very well and therefore wanted to grow both organically and inorganically. The hired CFO will take the lead on strategic finance direction to ensure future growth of the business, as well as oversees finance and accounting related parts.
- Become business lead and change agent
- Remain profitable despite the pandamic
This is an exciting opprtunity for a seasoned or high potential CFO candidate who would like to be part of a growth journey. The organization offers attractive remuneration and a synergistic working culture. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of the abovementioned role.
- Be a finance lead of the well-known listed company
- Fast-paced environment
Reporting to the CEO, you will be overall responsible to provide leadership in all aspects of finance and corporate governance. As part of the executive management team, this role acts as a senior business partner to the CEO and rest of the senior management team to lead the transformation that the business requires and the strategic growth plans.
- Remain profitable despite the pandemic
- Abilty to grow vertically and horizontally
Oversee all accounting and finance full functions, with supervisor to team members. Strong finance and accounting knowledge with ability to perform as management broad view.
- Sustainable working organizational
- Good company's benefits and welfare offering
You will become the spearhead who gives business direction in short/mid/long term. The role involves researching and analyzing the new and/or evolving market and consumer trends and draw insights and implications on business strategies to justify the investment strategy.
- Very strong operating results despite COVID
- Flexible workplace
This position is to perform budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that support major corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO, and the Board of Directors.
- Running IPO process with management team
- Working closely with management
This position oversees all accounting and finance matters in a middle management level reporting to Director and dotting line to CFO.
- Leading accounting team reporting to Director
- Working in a flexible environment