Warehouse Manager - Leading building materials manufacturer
Exciting new start-up operation
Brand new state of art warehouse facility
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with over 50 years of experience across Asia-Pacific. They have heavily invested in a wide range of business across various industries including property, retail, construction, hospitality, health care, commercial and building materials. They are committed to the sustainable development goals, and continue to align business strategies to meet the needs of our communities in line with the SDG agenda. They have commitment to strong Economic, Environment and Social practices is embedded throughout the organisation - from policies and social impact initiatives to day-to-day operations so that they deliver enduring growth for thriving communities.
- Set up new warehouse, managing, planning and controlling of warehouse overall operations of receiving, put away, picking, preparing and shipping.
- Material handling (Loading and Unloading): Monitor and ensure all goods received and be delivered in good condition
- Ensure all day-to-day inventory transactions are accurately updated on a real-time basis to prevent stock discrepancy.
- Manage the inventory accuracy throughout monitoring of daily warehouse activities, stock taking, and Physical cycle count and establish cycle counting program.
- Ensuring to hand over of all material is supplied to production on time and accurate.
- Set up layout to make sure that all of the material put on correct area and location.
- Set up work organisation chart, work flow, work instruction and ensuring properly documented, understood and apply by all employees
- Storage location optimisation for process, efficiency and accuracy
- Obsolete parts management to check and review to ensure to scrap the material in warehouse area.
- Vehicle and transportation management
- Manage both import & export shipment with cooperate all activity for logistics, tracking and tracing the daily movement.
- Manage customs brokerage to process customs clearance and delivery on time with accuracy data, Inco-Term and Customs privilege (Free-Zone)
- Supervise and lead the team to make sure of compliance with health, safety regulations and environmental and quality standards.
- Manage and drive operational results to ensure internal KPIs are met and exceeded.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Industrial Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Warehouse or Logistics management
- Excellent leadership and people management experience
- Fluency in both Thai and English is mandatory
- Good commercial acumen, analytic thinking and stakeholder management abilities
What's on Offer
- Significant growth opportunities in an exciting new career opportunities
- Competitive salary package