VP Leasing (Business Development)
A chance to work in the well-known company
About Our Client
Founded in 1974, this company has a long history in Thailand with the strong reputation in its market
- Formulate and implement all leasing strategies
- Source for new clients to grow the customer base
- Develop effort to materialise company objectives/strategies while maintaining a high level of customer service and react expediently to adverse credit developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in leasing function, preferably for business development.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proactive, resourceful and hands-on
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive package