Vice President, Sales - Hospitality / Online Industry
Senior Leadership Position
Dynamic and Fast Paced Working Environment
About Our Client
Headquartered in Australia, my client is one of the leading cloud platform providers for the hospitality industry globally. The Bangkok office has dedicated Sales and Customer Operations Teams. After a period of sustained growth, the business wants to bring on-board an experienced Sales leader to be based in their office here.
- You will provide leadership and motivation to successful sales teams in a high volume, transaction acquisition environment.
- Monitor and drive the team's performance, ensuring that all team members are receiving regular feedback and encouragement and implementing performance management where necessary.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and metrics providing your input to the Managing Director, Asia and Global Head of Sales.
- Work closely with the internal Marketing team to ensure the business is targeting the correct customer base to assist with the sales efforts.
- Creating a sales culture that acquires long-term business and more importantly continues to provide high performance and team engagement.
- Train, develop and mentor individual sales professionals and Sales Managers in the region to achieve KPI's and their professional development.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced experience in building, developing and leading large sales teams to success.
- Leadership experience with a successful track record of on-boarding, training, developing and leading front line Sales Managers in a high volume transaction acquisition environment.
- Strong track record of high-quality hiring, mentorship, and development of sales personnel.
- In depth knowledge of the sales process, and an intimate understanding of sales funnel mechanics.
- Experience in training in both the group and individual environments.
- You are personable and a confident communicator for public speaking and market facing events.
- You know your way around Salesforce to aid and track the sales processes and reporting on sales performance and forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to engage at different levels of the business.
What's on Offer
Competitive market salary and benefits, rewards based environment, strong corporate values and culture.