Trade Marketing Specialist (Boots/Watsons/OTC)
Global Well-known company
Excellent develment program
About Our Client
Our client is the well-known global pharmaceutical and medical devices company
- Work closely with Retail Brand Manager to develop and implement annual marketing plans.
- Work closely with sales team to plan and execute product's sales and distribution, monitor and evaluate sale performance, to ensure that it is executed effectively to achieve sale target.
- Collaborating with Cross-functional Team to implement the specified action plan
- Develop marketing tools and materials such as POSM, shelf display, promotional material to support launch plan, promotion plan, and increase brand awareness.
- Manage and control effectively budget spending to drive sales growth to achieve budget target
- Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Sales, Business Administration or related field
At least 2 years experiences in Trade Marketing from pharmarceutical focus on OTC channel would be a plus
Fluent in English (both written and spoken); able to communicate with internal manager and local Thai language is required
Result-oriented and possess 'getting-things-done' mindset
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Excellent training development program