Test Engineer- Quality Management
Cutting Edge Technology
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the automotive manufacturer sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia Pacific region. In line with continued market interest, ongoing innovation and significant investment in Asia, they are building a team to assist with the development and deployment of their connected car solution for the markets across the Asia region.
This newly created role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The Technical Engineer (Connected Car) will be entrusted to support the development of a completely new division in a cutting-edge field of automotive technology within a leading global organization.
Your primary responsibilities includes:
* Developing HMI connectivity system of a vehicle and inclusion of smart phone application for ease of use on the consumer end.
* Define factors to determine that the customer comfort and ease of use. In turn propose relevant technical solutions towards system design.
* Validate the system with prototype or production by setting an evaluation plan. ・Set vehicle target (Customer requirement value)
* Define test methodology and proceed to produce the test report
* Achieving new HMI and UX in the cutting-edge IT/IoT system
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors from the sciences with 3-5 years working experience in the automotive industry (Prior exposure/experience with connected car projects will be advantageous)
* At least having one or more of prior background in speciality below: Science of recognition, Behavioural economics, HMI, System design, Human ergonomics, Usability engineering, Statistics
* Ability to make a test plan from technical spec of the product
* Communication skill (Written and Oral) with any relevant stakeholder
* Basic knowledge or actual job experience of HMI/UI/UX design and human ergonomics
* Experience of development of connected service, technical vehicle modules such as meter display and SW, web/mobile application (UI/UX background) and analytical exposure with to big data.
* Like to create new technical activity like a new test methodology
What's on Offer
a chance to have real tangible impact on the future of transport alongside a reputable global firm.