Technical Sales Manager
Service Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global high technology in Automation machinery.
- Development of strategic and tactical plans to generate maximum revenue from install base
- Leading the sales activity to capture service and parts revenue from new project installations throughout Thailand
- Responsible for the financial performance and return from maintenance and parts business area's
- Generating new technical sales portfolio
- Achieve agreed sales volume and margin targets set out each year
- Work in co-operation with the Service Manager to ensure seamless transfer from sales to implementation of all service quotations
- Work in co-operation with the Service Manager, Asean Business Drivers to deploy initiatives from business plan.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Papatsarin Rojchatsiri on +662 012 5021.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in after sales service and technical sales management
- Minimum of 5 years in management level to lead a large group of sales person
- Must be highly customer service orientated whilst achieving own objectives;
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record;
- Strategic approach in order to drive both customer and the company's business
- Good negotiation skills;
- Fluent in Thai & English
What's on Offer
The company provide good benefits , career and multinational culture.