- A leading technology-based company
- Opportunity to work alongside regional leaders
About Our Client
Our client is international technology company with a unique model in integration and vision to connect people with more ways to protect what is most important to them. Conveniently located in the city center and within walking distance on public transportation.
- Good understanding of customer needs and business objective to assist the project scope and objectives.
- Ability to prepare Project Charters and RACI / project organization structure with the project team.
- Strong translation skills of Tech discussions to other teams and able to help in gathering requirements and understanding from client.
- Able to develop and outline a strong detailed project plan
- Identify and prioritize risks; prepare contingency plans and mitigate as required, ask for any support when required.
- Setup controls, monitor plan progress, take corrective actions as and when required.
- Facilitate project tasks with different departments and key stakeholders, both internal and external. Work closely with product owners and line managers in executing the projects.
- Deliver timely status updates and prepare project reports on a regular basis.
- Manage change to the project scope, schedule and budget as required.
- Measure project performance using proper tools and technologies
- Document all project records in process and conduct retro and close the project.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time, while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lead project teams in various sizes and act as the key person in a cross country environment.
- Occasional travelling for short periods (post-Covid) may be required.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of working experience in project management especially on Tech related projects.
- Must have a technical development background, either as a developer or System Analyst, and able to understand/communicate technical discussions between Thais and non-Thais.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions according to the scope, time and budget given.
- Project management experience preferred in digital / e commerce / retail / insurance industries.
- Familiarity with Agile Project Management and understanding would be an advantage.
- Positive attitude with a sense of urgency and strong drive towards completion of project.
- Must be fluent in Thai and English languages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- International environment, working with cross regional teams
- Attractive annual bonuses
- Incremental salary increases
- Annual leave
- Group & Health Insurance
- Provident Fund