Tax and Compliance Manager
Exciting role with European Giant Company
Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global automotive group within the region with incredible track-record of excellence & innovation. Their mission is to change the landscape of their industry with emphasis towards high-quality offerings and to really make a difference to the markets they serve.
Multi-awards winning and fast growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and engaging individual to join the management team in Bangkok, Thailand.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage all functions relating to tax administration within the definitions prescribed by Accounting Company Control (ACC), AB Volvo including periodic tax accounting and reporting
- Manage all functions relating to corporate tax within the definitions prescribed by Corporate Tax, AB Volvo
- Manage all functions relating to Financial Compliance, including annual and periodic compliance
- Overall compliance responsibility for indirect tax such as VAT, withholding tax etc.
- Annual income tax returns, including developing and maintaining accounting process that assist this function
- Manage all functions relating to Transfer Pricing arrangements, working closely with external professional support in this area and assisting business queries
- Assist ACC with reporting and compliance requirements associated with Payroll tax, customs duty, insurance and legal matters of the Volvo Group
- Overall responsibility for Volvo Group Thailand Treasury function, including banking relationship, internal cash management reporting requirements and regional treasury relationship
- Any other functions as directed from time to time by Director of ACC Thailand
- Mirror Chief Accountant's end-of-month reporting, responsibilities as risk management
- Train Financial Accountant with tax administration, corporate tax, and indirect taxes day to day operational and advisory
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roy Lee on +603 2302 4037
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wipawat Panutyothin on +66 2 0125014.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Bachelor Degree in business related disciplines (Accounting, Finance, Taxation etc.)
- Strong knowledge of tax, accounting and internal control
- 3 -5 years of experience in a multinational tax environment
- Tax managers from Big 4 audit firms are encouraged to apply in
- Good computer literacy (MS-Word, Excel, Access and Power point)
- Good understanding and skills of systems and softwares, i.e.: SAP, BW
- SAP experience will be advantageous
- Strong integrity, great work ethics and a keen sense of initiative.
- Adaptable and a quick Learner
- Ability to work individually and as a team player
- Proficiency in the English and Thai language is required
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package (THB90,000 - THB120,000 depending on experience)
Incredible career progression prospect and support
Amazing learning and growth opportunities