Talent Acquisition Partner
About Our Client
Our client in one of the world's biggest distilled beverages company. With numbers of offices across all major cities in the world and their fast-growing business in Bangkok, our client continues to grow as the leader of the industry. Their clients include major multinational hotels and hospitality businesses as well as the well-known local names.
Successful candidate will be delivering the best quality candidates to different business units within the organization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead recruiting activities for relevant positions in in Bangkok office
- Conduct on-boarding and other process
- Plan hiring activities including, schedules, cost estimates, and resources for hiring demands of each hiring managers
- Execute hiring activities collaborating with hiring managers
- Create recruiting advisement
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience managing multiple stakeholders and candidates in a fast paced environment, search firm experience with in house knowledge is a big bonus
- Understanding of the local talent landscape, recruitment challenges, ways to reach external talent pool, and new technology
- Assertive with solid influencing and consultative skills
- Strong external radar and awareness of external best practice
- Ability to generate insight from data and generate action plans from data insights
- Ability to partner with HRBP and functional virtual team to deliver high quality service to client group
- Ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations
- Keen understanding of sensitivity to confidentiality
What's on Offer
A chance to grow your career with a multinational company and be a part of an international team.