SVP Finance - Thailand's leading energy company
Be a part of Thailand's leading energy company
Very Attractive Package
About Our Client
Our client is a Thailand's leading energy producer. With substantial growth in the future, they are looking for a hands-on SVP-Finance to support big incoming projects.
- Analyzing actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast.
- Providing loan sources and/or other financial instrument as well as negotiating with financial institutions in order to get low financial cost under the best terms and conditions.
- Reviewing & Managing financial models on responsible projects to update actual performance as well as to prepare financial analysis on various assigned scenarios.
- Managing loan agreement in order to ensure confidence that the company can make the loan drawdown, pay back the principle, interest, and dividend up to expectation.
- Preparing of financial information for BOD/ Shareholders/ Bankers.
- Performing financial analysis for the company financial status planning and control to comply with conditions of all stakeholders' conditions (lenders, shareholders).
- Managing loan and credit facilities arrangement, including but not limited to term loans, project finance, and/or trade finance and/or factoring.
- Ensuring the compliance with all covenants under loan agreements.
- Studying and keeping updated the financial market and the development of financial instruments to ensure that the right financial instruments have been used to manage risk at the right timing for maximum benefits to the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting and master's degree in MBA or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking.
- Experience in power & utilities or infrastructure businesses is a big advantage.
- Outstanding financial planning and financial model experience.
- High accountability, great sense of ownership, strong analytical skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations.
- Creative, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy
What's on Offer
- Very Attractive Package
- Convenient location near BTS
- Be a part of Thailand's leading energy company