Supply Planning Manager (Samutsakorn based/oil&gas)
Leading Oil & Gas Company
APICS certification is preferred
About Our Client
Our client are top leading lubricants producer, are trusted for their high performance and quality by manufacturers, drivers and riders. They make lubricants for many other applications on land, sea and in the air. Today, their products are sold in more than 150 countries and they are the preferred lubricants partner for top leading automobile and motorbike businesses.
- Responsible and accountable for Raw material and Finishing goods planning and specially focused on importing.
- Ensure the delivery of appropriate levels of inventory to closely support the business as well as meeting KPI metrics.
- Ensure products are used within shelf life, with proactive management of potential short code issues.
- Forms a key partnership with the Manufacturing and Warehousing locations.
- Provide a key interface between GSC with the sales, technical and marketing functions.
- Support the Supply Planning Team in providing root cause analysis in out of stock investigation and management. Additionally, to provide support and advice in process improvement and documentation, as well as data collation across a number of systems to key stakeholders ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data.
- To facilitate /develop demand / forecasting process.
- To liaise with sales & marketing team and act as the coordinator between supply chain network and sales & marketing.
- To ensure all export products are meet customer requirements
- To manage and ensure subordinate has fully understanding and 100% perform BP safety standard.
- To ensure all activity related with regulation and compliance such GHS, HZ substance streamline / fusion are 100% complied
- To determine / control inventory holding level to meet company working capital / cash management policy.
- To ensure the inventory planning process meet customer requirements and minimum stock out.
- To manage imported product to meet product requirements and suitable stock level.
- To liaise with production planning to meet sales requirement of marketing l promotions / new product launch etc.7.
- To improve stock level by clearing obsolete/ dead stock / write off products with sales team.
- To ensure that all staffs are related works will not impact to quality and environment or least impact or not exceed legal scope.
- To supervise employees in the section/department to follow and comply with the quality and environmental policies.
- To manage Export product to meet customer demand.
- To ensure the equipment have been inspected, maintenance and tracking record according to IM operational control and in-line with OEM recommended.
- To ensure all activity related to quality are performed and met policy standard.
- To ensure OMS system has roll out in supply planning team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent with 15+ years' experience in the lubricants, CPG or chemical industry
- APICS certification will be an added advantage
- Supply Chain Planning professional with the functional skills and capability needed to manage a large multi plant - multi depot complex country supply chain planning
- Experience in Demand Planning preferred
What's on Offer
- Leading Oil & Gas Company
- Dynamic Working Environment