Supply & Demand Planning Manager - Global Consumer Electronics
Strong background in Planning
About Our Client
The client is a global manufacturing company based in Samut Sakhon.
* To set up processes and manage the supplier ordering process.
* Responsible for developing a short, medium and long term forecast for the assigned channels/customers.
* Establish and utilise best practices (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts.
* Develop and maintain 12 months rolling forecasts for key customers. This forecast will be revised and analysed as often as needed
* To develop, monitor and meet KPIs and report to management on a weekly/monthly basis (i.e. forecast accuracy, stock in trade, days cover etc)
* Regularly check for slow moving and obsolete finished good risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
* Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant trends and demand changes to achieve optimum inventory holding
* Work closely with inventory managers to ensure optimal inventory levels (ABC classification)
* Optimise and ensure current supply chain practices are efficient and effective
* To work towards implementation of a monthly S&OP process and manage process once implemented
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
* Min. 10 years of experience in Supply Planning and Inventory Management within FMCG or related industry
* Experience working for a global MNC
* Experience in implementing systems
* Able to base in Samut Sakhon
* Strong people management skills on envision, engage, energize team
* Advanced in English communication skills
* Advanced Excel and SAP skills.
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary
* Global organisation