Supply Chain Project Manager
International and multicultural environment
Fast track career path
About Our Client
Global MNC is expanding their operations and continuous to drive their success in SEA for this they are recruiting a professional in Supply Chain to run projects on the region.
- Directly responsible for mid-size projects or parts of larger projects.
- Project types will range from process problem solving/quality assurance, identifying and implementing cost-savings, and improving business performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project objectives and formulate a project plan. This includes defining project risks and developing scenarios to overcome these risks. Identify project opportunities and collaborate with manager. Provide a feedback loop on post-project execution.
- Organise the internal and external resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specify the quality standard in the processes.
- Control and regularly report on project budget and project progress. Evaluate all change requests for feasibility, costs/benefit, and added value. Take corrective actions when necessary.
- Support to the logistics operational team, assisting with processing orders (rare, to support quarter end/year end surges) and providing guidance/support on operational process optimisation.
- Adhere to and enforce safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in a position or specialisation which relates to project management with focus in logistics and supply chain projects
- Bachelors Degree and a Lean Six Sigma green belt
What's on Offer
Above Market compensation package
Competitive bonus scheme
Training and development