Supply Chain & Planning Executive/Senior Executive
Leading manufacturer of adhesive tape
Join a dynamic team with growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of adhesive tape solutions for the automotive, electrical and paper industry amongst others. With an expanding business and a growing network of customers in over 100 countries across the globe, there is a need for a Supply Chain and Planning Senior Executive to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- To plan and organise material demand systematically by using the ERP system and ensure that material demand (including long lead time items) is triggered timely
- To ensure that customer orders are processed accurately and timely into the ERP system to ensure accurate material demand. This includes forecast.
- Match demand and supply to ensure levelled and balanced factory loading
- Provide support and contribution towards achieving QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) objectives
- Oversee receiving activities which includes; Receive, Inspect and Process goods delivered from suppliers. To ensure that Delivery Order, Purchase Order and physical delivery are tally. And ensure that supplier delivers according to the agreed standards.
- To assist in formulating, implementing and enforcing warehousing and shipping procedures in order to maintain accurate stock levels and a smooth Logistics Operation.
- Oversee Shipping and Customs Activities which includes: Liaise with planning and production on shipment requirements/readiness, liaise with forwarding agent on import and export customs clearance, liaise with packing agent and overall ensure a smooth delivery of products to customer.
- Enhance the processes and guidelines for sourcing and localisation, including initiating contracts with key vendors for critical materials.
- Propose alternative suppliers and processes to minimise the business risk and cost improvement opportunity
- To conduct supplier audit to ensure vendor is fully equip to supply materials
- Continuously seek improvement in the works areas and strengthen the supply chain.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain planning, preferably having managed a team
- Fluency in both Thai and English is mandatory (knowledge of the Japanese is highly regarded)
- Good commercial acumen, numerical analysis and stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Works well across different Asian cultures
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Build your career to progress to leadership positions moving forward