Supply Chain Manager (Sriracha, Chonburi)
Exciting role within the manufacturing industry
Pharmaceutical and dietary products
About Our Client
Known nationwide for its strong commitment to Good Manufacturing Practices throughout its production cycle, our client is a well-known manufacturer of a large range of pharmaceutical and dietary products. With almost 40 years of experience in the industry, the organisation is currently seeking for qualified professionals to join the Supply Chain team.
- Be a focal point for supply chain activities for inbound and outbound products from all suppliers and to all customers including distributors ensuring that product movements are conducted with quality, safety, efficiency and effectiveness in mind.
- Drive S&OP process to achieve optimal demand management performance.
- Optimise inbound and outbound supply chain logistics, including management of internal and third party distribution and transportation of materials and finished goods.
- Manage the performance of logistics service providers and distributors.
- Manage stock on hand to be at the most effective level and to be in line with the target of inventory level at aligned optimised service level.
- Challenging existing processes to identify and eliminate non value added works
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing critical supply chain activities such as planning, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management etc.
- Experience in FMCG and/or Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry would be of added advantage
- Knowledgeable in internal control, import - export is value added.
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and cross-functionally within the Group to drive business growth
- Fluency in Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- THB 50,000 - THB 80,000 per month, depending on experience
- Enjoy the opportunity to lead the supply chain function with views of progressing into senior leadership positions moving forward
- Friendly and healthy work environment