- 5 years as Supply Chain Manager
- Background with Engineering Products
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Engineering Solution Provider company.
* Leads end-to-end supply chain activities including Material Planning, Purchasing, Warehouse and Logistics.
* Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
* Directs and coordinates supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
* Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
* Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
* Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineeering or related subjects.
* Minimum 10 years of experience with end-to-end Supply Chain.
* At least 5 years of experience as Supply Chain Manager for engineering products.
* Open to candidates from Sanitary ware, Construction, Chemicals, or other engineering related industries.
* Strong background managing large portfolios with products over 10,000 SKUs.
* Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program. Experience in Software ERP, Syteline, MRP, SAP in production management will be preferred.
* Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
What's on Offer
* Competitive Base Salary
* Leading Organisation