- Work alongside industry experts
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consulting practice working with some of the world's most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies.
- Delve into clients' supply chains to identify and address their business needs
- Lead assigned functional workstream(s) on best practices and capabilities to build state-of-the-art systems, processes and tools for Supply Chain Optimisation Projects (with impact to material planning, inventory control etc.)
- Analyses the cost-benefit of current operators/service providers; review, select and implement the best and most cost-efficient logistics operational option for the client groups.
- Develop project timelines, resource plans and execute communication plans with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Driving digital business projects in the Asia Supply Chain space and assuring implementation of IT tools and upgrades, optimising digital services across various platforms
- Build and maintain the Supply Chain Capabilities roadmap and associated processes and data requirements, to ensure we are building the right solutions/features to realise our supply chain business objectives.
- Use your expertise to cement the organisation's position as a supply chain thought leader.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Business or Industrial Engineering or discipline that focus on Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Warehousing;
- Proven 5-10 years work experience in supply chain, business consulting, or any supplier-facing role, either in-house or in a consultancy.
- A high-level understanding of the key supply chain issues facing retail, fast moving consumer goods and manufacturing sectors.
- Knowledge of cloud-based supply chain ERP systems (SAP/IBP Preferred + EDI), applications of data science for supply chains, Supply Chain software development, or advanced supply chain analytics
- Ability to convey technical information in an engaging and useful way to non-technical audiences.
- Personable and able to build rapport quickly with people in a global environment. Experience in stakeholder/relationship management desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written bilingual (English/Thai) communications, project management, and consulting skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment.
- Professional presence with the ability to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package