Supply Chain Improvement Engineer (Rayong based)
Exciting role with multinational chemical company
Flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational chemical company servicing a variety of industries including packaging, energy, building & construction, agriculture and automotive amongst others.
- Take full responsibility on his/her on-site logistics of responsible plant/business to ensure meeting company goal on EH&S, quality, productivity, reliability, customer satisfaction and budget control.
- Improve EH&S standard and quality standard of the works in his/her responsibility.
- Be focal point to work with stakeholders which could comprise of Production, Commercial, Pacific or Global expertise center, Pacific Supply chain team, and other supporting functions such as Maintenance, Quality, EH&S to work on any issue or any improvement project to ensure site logistics operation under his/her responsibility meet company goal.
- Be focal point from Logistics operation to support Commercial team to serve customers including working on quality improvement or any improvement project with customers to ensure meeting customers requirement and customer satisfaction,
- Leading or facilitate team to work on improvement project Facilitate and coach site logistics contractors, transportation and warehouse contractor and members to ensure their performance will meet company expectations and align with short term and long term strategy of Supply Chain organisation.
- Utilise logistics knowledge and technical expertise to set up supply chain operation for new investment project which may have in the future
- Lead implementation at least one key element of department goal to ensure goal achieving.
- Utilise site logistics knowledge, technical expertise and operations experience to assist in correcting process or equipment issues which improve process performance and reliability.
- Understand all applicable process technology, equipment, and control technology.
- Ensures Most Effective Technology (MET) and specific operating discipline requirements are in place.
- As required, communicate technical information and issues to stakeholders which comprise of production personnel, technology, or Pacific area or global expertise centers.
- Participate on and lead department sub-teams in his/her area of responsibility.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in supply chain within chemical or petrochemical industry
- Ability to handle multiple projects and coordinate with multidisciplinary teams located in various locations.
- A proactive, results oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision.
- Fluency (spoken and written) in both English and Thai is essential.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience