Supply Chain Director - Growing Logistic Business
Samut Prakan Province
Growing logistic business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established logistic company and one of the big players in the sector. They have invested a lot in Thailand market and always seeking for opportunities to grow their market share.
- Oversee overall local supply chain operations, inventory management, purchasing and vendors selection and finish goods distribution etc.
- Initiate improvement strategies and implement with best practices
- Study and evaluate the market to support sales team such as increase brand value, rish assesment, feasibility judgement and solutions as well we contract negotiation etc.
- Monitor projects from fundamental stages as project preparation, resources integration through implementation & commission until final evaluation to ensure smooth operation
- Control and minimise cost and loss while maximise profit and analyse formulation accordingly
- Handle unexpected event and generate emergency plans
- Coordinate with customers with service mind
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in management or any related disciplines (Master's degree preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in supply chain management (within logistic business experience is highly preferred)
- Fluency in Thai, English and Mandarin is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
- Strong leadership skill with supervising skill in medium to large organisation
- Good commercial acumen, analytical thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- Work well under pressure with good professional ethics and initiative personality
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Conducive work environment that encourages growth, open communication and constant learning & development platforms