- Leading Manufacturing
- Multicultural, dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Food and Pharmaceutical manufacturing in Thailand. Provide high quality of products which having own products lines and OEM services, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Director.
- Oversee overall local supply chain operations, inventory management, purchasing and vendors selection and finish goods distribution etc.
- Develops/maintains profitable supply chain plan for existing and new product introduction by coordinating requirements across various functional areas to include sourcing, procurement, materials, and inventory functions
- Lead sourcing, procurement, and materials teams to achieve optimal levels of performance by way of open communication, involvement, empowerment and accountability
- Lead, manage, and oversee the warehouse distribution, fulfilment and assembly operations to meet customer requirements.
- Set strategy for the distribution operations and propose and implement improvements to reduce cost, improve service, and improve quality.
- Proactively identify and address supply chain risks and ensure the prompt resolution of issues
- Implementation of supply chain strategies, develop and implement methods and processes for efficient supply chains, establishing priorities, and supervising personnel.
- Capital Expenditure: Prepare and agree annual and longer-term capital budgets and take responsibility for implementation of approved projects for the manufacturing sites
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or other related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, ideally with experience in a manufacturing environment
- Solid track record for managing regional S&OP process
- Excellent English and Thai language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Conducive work environment that encourages growth, open communication and constant learning & development platforms
- Excellent compensation and benefits scheme