Supply and Production Planner (Food/FMCG)
A Fortune 500 American Manufacturer
Multicultural, dynamic working environment
About Our Client
As a Fortune 500 global provider of food ingredients, our client manufactures unique products from plant sources for more than 40 countries. They offer great careers across various functions, with consistently strong financial performance and drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever they do business.
- Develop end-to-end overall production and supply planning
- Lead, collaborate and make sure that each operation meets shipping dates and requirements according to internal and external customer expectation and maintain optimum inventory level.
- Coordinate with related parties to support for improving supply meeting/process
- Analyse and monitor planning performance metric, KPI as company goal. Identify room of improvement and project improvement.
- To support business growth year on year, keep Speed of response, Customer satisfaction and Inventory control is our parallel need for continuous improvement.
- To enhance planning scope to cover other function of Supply Chain activities.
- Lead and innovate on Supply Planning continuous improvement.
- To prepare and build the experience people in Supply Planning department to cope with cross-functional team and support our business growth in the future.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functional team to deliver business result.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years in Supply planning and scheduling, or Demand planning, or Supply chain analyst.
- Master or Bachelor's degree graduate in Business Administration, Science, or Engineering with excellent academic background.
- Experienced in FMCG or Manufacturing business.
- Good computer skills for basic software.
- Experience of ERP system such as SAP system is plus.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing both Thai & English.
What's on Offer
- Multicultural, dynamic working environment
- Excellent career growth& development opportunities