- High growth in career path
- Management Role
About Our Client
Our client is Thai FMCG listed company, they are expanding their product line and production process to meets the highest standards, and the effectiveness of operations. The company is determined to research and develop the products to continuously produce high-quality merchandise.
- Report to Corporate Finance Director.
- Assist annual planning process for arising Corporate Initiatives and Operating Framework.
- Provide oversight of continuing corporate initiatives every month.
- Ensure to scan new opportunities related to acquisitions, alliances and mergers.
- Analyse strategic rationale for all strategic business development opportunities.
- Suggest strategic business development initiatives and priorities.
- Ensure to access and evaluate imperative media as well as entertainment trends across world.
- Ensure to calculate internal as well as target company valuations.
- Prepare company's growth strategies.
- Conduct company portfolio optimisation evaluation.
- Perform with senior business unit executives to facilitate strategic development process.
- Define and evaluate imperative company's new business development opportunities.
- Facilitate implement mergers, acquisitions as well as divestitures.
- Develop business plans for entire new corporate ventures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and Economic.
- 5 years of experience in private equity investment, investment banking, M&A, venture capital, and consulting firm.
- Proficiency in SAP/Oracle and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a Corporate Strategy team awaits you! If you are immediately available/available within short notice, let's have a chat today!
- Attractive salary and benefits.