Statutory, Compliance and Tax Manager
Global Leading Facility Management Company
Brilliant Salary and Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is global leading facility management and serviced office space solutions provider who is the largest amongst their counterparts. They have offices in more than 100 locations globally and has been blossoming constantly in their business. They are now looking for a Country Finance Manager to join their vibrant and dedicated team in Bangkok.
As a Country Finance Manager, you are expected to have a solid track record of relevant experience. Your key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- You will control Thailand's Finance, Tax, Legal, Human Resources and Treasury functions.
- You will prepare local filings should the statutory compliance is performed internally.
- You will manage internal and external Finance Administration and Compliance costs in order to reach the best efficiency and stability.
- You will assist with the preparation of monthly group reports, including Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet review, in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will establish internal control policies to accomplish set targets within fixed time frame.
- You will collaborate with Group Treasury to maintain bank accounts.
- You will maintain the structure of the Country entity and the Group and Statutory audits.
- You will be managing relationship with third party compliance providers to optimise professional fee spent.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come up with the following:
- A Thai nationality, CPD qualified
- At least a Bachelor's degree in any Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in General Ledger or Controlling functions, preferably form international environment
- Very knowledgeable in Accounting, Human Resources, Tax, Laws and Regulations
- A hands-on and highly organised problem solver who is comfortable to work with autonomy and the ability to deliver efficient result under tight deadlines and high pressure
- Having acquisitive and flexible approach and routine persistence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken, a third language will be beneficial
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of a role like this will offer you:
- A lucrative remuneration and benefits package
- A permanent role in a dynamic and international work environment
- A great career advancement opportunity