Sr. Software Engineer (Java, Cloud)
THB50,000 - THB70,000
Excellent Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a Global IT Services company
- Engaging with product owners, architects and other specialists you'll design world-class solutions to address our customer needs.
- You'll build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on User Stories
- Working within a multi-functional agile team, you'll develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- Demonstrating a consistent focus on quality, you'll ensure that your team delivers reliable, robust software through the creation and execution of automated tests.
- You'll provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Through participation in refinement and planning sessions, you'll work with other team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options and complexity estimates, and agree how to deliver the requirements.
- Actively participating in Scrum and Nexus meetings, you'll give timely status updates on areas for which you are responsible.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced software engineer with excellent knowledge of Java and/or Python.
- Practical experience with cloud-based application development with one of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with one of the following technologies:AWS (EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, Lambda, IAM, Aurora, API Gateway etc.) and cloud database technologies (AWS RDS, Aurora, Postgres, Azure SQL, etc.).
- Solid technical background with understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing.
- Understanding of security implications and secure coding
- Practical experience with agile development methodologies and tools (Scrum, JIRA etc.)
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable components
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience with big data platforms: Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka and cloud offerings (Amazon EMR, Azure HD Insight, Google Big Query, etc.
What's on Offer
Competitive Remuneration Packages