- 10 years of experience in Purchasing
- Electronics industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global electronics company and leader within their field.
* Responsible for procurement, management of relationship with key suppliers
* Sourcing of new suppliers
* Specification comparison
* Management a large team of subordinates.
* Price & Contract negotiation
* Process purchase order documents for domestic and import procurement
* Manage import, customs and related logistic processes
* Monitor stock / inventory, prepare stock forecast and reports for presentation to
* Other related tasks to be assigned
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related subjects.
* At least 10 years of experience in Direct Procurement within Electronics industry.
* At least 5 years of Team Management background.
* Able to work in Pathum Thani, Thailand.
* Suppliers/Vendors Management: Sourcing, Evaluation, & Comparison
* Supplier base Development/ Management
* Strong Contract Negotiation skills.
* Results-oriented, goal alignment approach
* Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program.
* Advanced English skills.
* Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
* High ethical code of conduct and compliance control.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Base Salary
* Leading Organisation