- Well-established IT consulting company
- International and diversity working environment
About Our Client
Our client is the IT consulting under strong conglomerate based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years professional experience in software development.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (PHP,javscript, go etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Full stack software development experience and capability
- Experience with modern data technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ), relational database systems (MySQL) and ability to work with large databases
- Experience profiling and optimizing code on all tiers of an application
- Experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with MySQL.
What's on Offer
- Very attractive package and benefits.
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and international environment.