Snr Manager/Director Test Engineering (Pathum Thani based)
Senior role within leading EMS company
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Electronics and Manufacturing Solutions (EMS) company with a huge presence across SEA, US and Europe.
- Participate in new product development to ensure testability is designed into new products.
- Supports production by providing on-going technical support.
- Identify test time reduction, yield improvement and quality improvement opportunities and drive innovation on test strategy
- Collect data & information to define problems and establish fact of actions and solutions to report all back to management.
- Identify and resolve all complex test issues with common tool and technology.
- Establish all possible test improvement opportunities where possible, and set plans for implementation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent salary package (THB 110,000 - THB 240,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Enjoy the opportunity to lead a large and established team with views of progressing into senior leadership positions moving forward
What's on Offer
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 6 years of test engineering experience in electronics manufacturing environment (Candidates with EMS, automotive or medical device experience will have an added advantage)
- Fluency in English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders (knowledge of Thai is desirable)
- Good commercial acumen, analytical thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision