Service Sales Manager (APAC) - F&B Machinery
Drive the team to achieve targets
Strong technical knowledge in Machinery
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading machines and packaging manufacturer with strong brand names. The company has developed new technology solutions to create new and sustainable ways for food and beverage industry. The company employs over 14,000 employees and operates in more than 80 offices around the globe.
- Responsible of projects margin and technical answers to customer in presales activity.
- Design projects in line with Group capabilities and standards.
- Preparation of budgetary quotations, detailed technical & commercial offers.
- Share company portfolio and 3rd parties equipment knowledge with team and customers.
- Support team member's in particular technical support.
- Coach and develop teams: building and maintaining of competence and skills.
- Prepare contractual technical conditions.
- Drive projects with optimised margin and maximised client satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the relevant industry (Machinery for food and beverage)
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Be able to understand, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity