Service Operation Manager (Chachoengsao, Tools)
Global Principle Company for Tools
About Our Client
Our client are leader in Industrial Tools. For over 120 years in the industry, they have been running offices all over the world with strong passion in developing new technology as well as high-quality products to provide the best solutions and reliability for customers.
- Be responsible for achieving team service revenue target
- Utilise personnel, equipment, materials, and facilities to satisfy customer needs on equipment services within team functional cost target; Maximise effective individual and group productivity
- Continuously improve the service process and efficiency so as to ensure the customer satisfaction
- Manage and allocate service resources in a good way to meet business needs
- Provide on-site technical support and problem solve when required
- Responsible for interface with other business line, channel and end user to ensure service remains a valuable business in your area
- Monitor the activities of assigned personnel, ensure quality service is provided to customers, maintain good communications between sales & service and take corrective action to resolve problems that may affect service delivery
- Keep effective communication with product sales and cooperate to secure the business opportunity
- Manage service team capability with people selection, performance management and competence development
- Ensure timely and professional overhaul and repair of Power Tools at the workshop
- Cary out inventory management required for the efficient operations of the workshop
- Ensure safe working conditions prevailing at the workshop
- Maintain records of the tooling and timely calibration
- Plan and manage the service contract schedules with efficiency solutions.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify the customer's requirement, analyse their demands and deliver gap closure plan.
- Develop and optimise the service network of all engineers to ensure the lead time, quality and efficiency.
- Audit the existing work-flow to make sure the execution.
- Manage service schedule, preventive maintenance for all contracts.
- Update and report status of progression and KPIs directly to Operation manager.
- Cost and profit control for all contracts.
- Support to create service contract proposal with Service Sale.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of service management experiences.
- High level of customer service through excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Personal Skill: service mind characteristic, leading and developing others, communication skills, problem solving, result orientation, and teamwork strong planning and analysing skills.
- Sound Knowledge of service products,
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Outstanding Personal Skill: Service mind characteristic, Leading and developing others,Communication skills, problem solving, result orientation, and teamwork
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Performance package
- Leading organisation