Service Engineer (injection molding business)
World class robot company
Global multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a world class automotive manufacturing company with high reputation in automotive industry. They are currently aggressively expanding in Thailand and are seeking highly qualified industry professionals to be a part of the team.
- Provide technical support by identifying technical problems in plant automation area and determine corrective actions in own area of expertise via installation and commissioning.
- Determine and develop effective service applications, equipment, methods and new service offerings to respond to customer requirements cost effectively.
- Manage and maintain customer relationships and follow up on customer feedback to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare all required technical documents and reports for project contracts and provide relevant technical supporting documents to the service execution teams.
- Participate in maintenance meetings and improvement activities to proactively provide suggestions for product and quality improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as injection molding business.
- Understand in PLC Siemens, AB or Rockwell.
- Experienced in injection molding.
- Able to travel upon business required.
- Must have driving license.
- Fluent in Thai & Fair command in English communications
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Additional allowances
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Global organisation