Global automation company
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading electronics service providers in the world which has already operated more than 20 years. And they have a presence in many countries across the globe. As there is a growth in their business, the organization opens a great opportunity to join and work in this intercultural environment.
- Responsible for the tender management ensuring customer tender are executed and delivered in a timely manner in meeting both the customers'customers' and organisation's expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability.
- Prepare technical proposal & cost estimation for tender project.
- Work closely with sale manager to deliver the cost estimation for each project.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, MechatronicsMechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-7 years of proposal or tender experiences preferably in automation industry.
- Experience in project management
- Strong knowledge in DCSDCS from any brand.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
- Thai nationality.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Additional allowances
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Global organisation