Senior Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading construction materials companies. They provide the quality products and solutions to their partners and clients.
With the Senior Sales Manager role, you will responsible for all sales strategy, sales management as well as the business development to achieve the company's goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Managing sales strategy, business Planning, business management as well as sales activities through modern trade, traditional trade and distributors channel.
- Responsible to maintain a good relationship with key clients and expanding the new partnership.
- Setting sales strategy and KPI's for sales team to achieve the company targets.
- Managing sales team, train and develop the team to drive the business to achieve the company's goals.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Papatsarin Rojchatsiri on +662 012 5021.
The Successful Applicant
To successful with this Senior Sales Manager role, you must have strong sales management skills as well as sales strategy. Also you must have at least 7 experience managing sales team in Modern Trade, Traditional Trade and Distributors in construction materials industry.
- Male / Female age 40-48 years old
- MBA oversea graduation or BA in Business or Marketing
- At least 7 years experiences in Sales Management position with experience managing the Modern Trade, Traditional Trade and Distributors channel..
- Good to excellent English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal skills , ability to work among variously relative functions
- Good business presentation skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers a good carrier opportunity with good package including basic salary and other benefits.