Senior Sales Manager - Automotive
Key Account Management
Acquire Acquisition Target with JOEM
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the global automotive industry founded in 1996. They have R&D and production network with sites in many countries around the world. It is the preferred partner of the world's largest automakers, which value its technological expertise and operational excellence.
- Provide strategic and management oversight to the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
- Participate in contract creation and negotiation and develop strong relationships with key decision-makers throughout the Purchasing/Buying and Merchandising groups at major accounts over the region.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, annual targets for revenue and profit per the annual compensation plan.
- Preserve an ongoing effort to seek opportunities for increased sales, margin and profit growth to current and potential customers.
- Develop product budgets/forecasts, department budgets, and business plans as required.
- Provide and develop business and sales presentations for new and existing customers.
- Provides cross - functional communication to insure full understanding of support level required to maintain a strong business relationship with customers.
- Clearly communicate internally and externally and able to prepare clear concise reports, coordinate and host meetings and customer sales presentations.
- Earn credibility within the industry and demonstrate solid knowledge of competitive strategies and consumer trends
- Collaborate with internal resources and cross-functional teams to develop products, programs and promotions that maximise consumer satisfaction
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and Master degree of Engineering, Business Administrative or related
- At least experience 15 years working in Automotive business
- Thai Nationality
- Experience working with both WOEM and JOEM - Japanese speaking is a must
- Ability to analyse Sales activities at logical conclusions, and that meets the overall customer objectives and long-range business plans of an organisation
- Strategic selling skills, effective negotiating skills, and commitment to customers are required.
- Outstanding communication, planning and organisational skills
- Successful track record of growing Automotive Market.
- Possesses competencies in Teamwork, Customer Focus and Project Planning
- Good command & communication skills of English
What's on Offer
- Great Basic Salary
- Allowances and bonus
- Great career path