Senior Sales Engineer - Low Voltage Products
Global leader in Low Voltage products
Be a part of founding team in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client are world leader in electric engineering, automation and power technology. The products include electric motors, transformers, and generators. The client has subsidiaries in 29 countries, including manufacturing plants in 12 countries. The products are exported to over 100 countries over five continents. They have a strong track record of successfully launching branches in Asia and are looking to expand their businesses to the growing market in Thailand.
- Contact assigned customer accounts or prospects to sell the low voltage motors within Thailand.
- Focus on personal sales targets, new business development, and troubleshooting on problem or key markets.
- Require significant client relationship skills for special markets/complex product lines assigned.
- Meet personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products/services within identified markets or geography. Typical accounts are highly challenging, complex, and diverse customers who require ongoing client relationship support.
- Accompany junior sales professionals on calls where appropriate, and contributes to training of less experienced sales representatives. Provides technical advice to sales group as needed.
- Independently prepare sales presentations, contracts, and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- May participate in special projects/programs as assigned, such as training or communications sessions within or outside of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-10 years' sales experience working with Low Voltage products
- Strong technical and industrial market knowledge of electrical motors is required
- Competent Microsoft Office User
- Great communication, marketing, presentation, persuasion, self-confidence, and sales administration skills
- Thai nationals with fluent spoken and written English skills
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary
* Global organisation