Senior Sales Engineer - Global Automation Systems
Global leader in Automation Systems
Experienced with Business Development
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised brand specialising in control and automation solutions. The client has over 4,500 employees in over 70 countries. In Thailand, the client currently has under 10 employees and the potential for growth is enormous.
- Responsible to find out the business opportunities for control and automation systems in the areas of factory automation in your target industries, e.g. Automotive, F&B and Pharma, Electronics, etc.
- Engage with the various stakeholders in a FA project, including investors/owners, machine designer, integrators and sub-contractors, to create the awareness and spec-in support for the company.
- Create and manage the network of solution providers and integrators, achieving your set sales targets.
- Groom and manage a young team of sales engineers.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Engineering or relevant technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in the FA context with a MNC
- Familiar with the various control systems and processes within a smart manufacturing application.
- Strong knowledge with the typical requirements of a manufacturing plant.
- Sales or technical marketing background, with a penchant for people networking and technology.
- Independent, self-motivated and loves challenges.
- Good communication skills in English & Thai
- Ability to be fully conversant with the technologies in the industry.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and professional business etiquette and decision making
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Global organisation