- An industry leading insurtech company
- Opportunity to work alongside regional leaders
About Our Client
Our client is a globally known technology company with a broad range of markets and services. With a focus on a digital ecosystem to transform the way protection is utilized in our daily lives. Conveniently located Bangkok with an attractive remuneration package.
- Regular reviews of user stories to make sure they meet the requirements and identify all relevant acceptance criteria.
- Plan strategies, design, implement and execute test cases according to the acceptance criteria.
- Regression testing to ensure new application changes does not cause unforeseen defects.
- Properly communicate defects and their implications to the squad to ensure they are scheduled for modification accordingly.
- Define and capture metrics used to measure the overall application and service quality.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, other departments, and partners to ensure the scope of testing is sufficient.
- Create and implement processes that improve testing effectiveness.
- Continuous improvements in testing automation/framework by adopting new tools.
- Ensure application consistency meets the required standards by performing regular load, performance and security testing.
- Provide feedback to the development team and how to improve application and service testability.
- Supporting special projects that improve the efficiency of the business.
- Work with stakeholders to conduct User Acceptance Testing.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering, Business Information Systems or other related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in QA roles, preferably from an Insurtech, Fintech or Digital organization.
- Ability to understand user requirements, translate them into test cases, documenting, execution and reporting.
- Troubleshoot application issues and documenting them.
- Familiarity in delivering software with an Agile methodology.
- Hands-on with test automation technologies/tools such as Cypress, Protractor, Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI.
- Experience with automation testing with tools such as Jenkins.
- Experienced working with various databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Have some programming skills would be a plus (Java, Groovy, Node.JS)
- Familiar with Confluence, Jira, Git for documenting and tracking.
- Hands on knowledge of non-functional testing such as Performance, Security and Load testing.
- Experienced in testing frontend, backend and mobile applications.
What's on Offer
- Annual bonus
- Provident Fund
- Annual leave
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund