- 5 years of Direct Procurement
- Electrical, Electronic, or Automotive
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading electrical companies in the world.
* Manage supply base for existing production materials.
* Maintain competitive pricing with emphasis on cost reductions, quality and supplier delivery performance.
* Identify appropriate source to select considering strategic commodity business plan.
* Create eRFQ package and analyze & score to select best supplier.
* Negotiate and award suppliers meeting GSM commodity strategy and policy.
* Release tooling POs and manage supplier tooling documents required
* Enter related data to ERP system and issue prototype, PPAP orders & Blanket POs to suppliers.
* Manage supplier changes during development and mass production.
* Verify supplier capacity to meet program volume requirement.
* Finalize agreement Terms & Conditions including freight, payment terms, currency etc.
* Manage supplier data for system including supplier contact, price, terms etc.
* Manage value & non value add permanent supplier changes
* Track and improve supplier performance - cost, quality, delivery actual.
* Resolve commercial and capacity issues at suppliers.
* Drive cost reduction initiatives and meet cost reduction targets.
* Support global commodity strategies
* Manage cost of indirect materials
* Create ideas and implement cost reduction for indirect materials
* Analyze material pass through impact regular basis
* Recommends supplier process utilization by interpreting blueprints and evaluating customer needs.
* Explore available technology and implements best practices related to purchasing activities.
* Evaluate part design with engineering, quality and suppliers to obtain optimum efficiencies.
* Manage and administrate multiple databases and systems important to the Purchasing function (SPS, SAP, Part Portal etc.)
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related subjects.
* At least 5-8 years of experience in Direct Procurement within Electric or Electronic industry will be preferred. Also open to candidates from Automotive industry.
* Experience with Plastics and Electrical Commodities required.
* Able to work in Samutprakan, Thailand.
* Previous buying experience (high frequency tactical buying).
* Demonstrated effectively working remotely with business partners New Program Purchasing.
* Good communication in English.
* Good computer skills in Microsoft.
* Good problem solving and communication skills.
* Supplier base Development/ Management
* Negotiation skills
* Problem solving
* Prices changes management
* Focus Supplier Audits for improvement
What's on Offer
* Competitive Base Salary
* Leading Organisation