Senior Plant Controller (Based in Rayong)
Brilliant Career Opportunity in a Global Company
Excellent Salary and Great Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected and established top global company who has been serving the markets around the globe with high quality products and services for more than 150 years. Essentially, they are one of the world's largest manufactures of food and beverage packaging products. They are currently looking for an outstanding, mature and experienced Senior Plant Controller to join their team at their Rayong Plant.
As a Senior Plant Controller, apart from a solid track-record, you are also expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- You will maintain and develop suitable Production Controlling Tools and Reports to ensure a quality production and performance.
- You will propose measures and management actions to improve the production and performance.
- You are responsible for reviewing KPI and make recommendation where needed.
- You will manage investment request and evaluation in Production section including the preparation and analysis of monthly investment report.
- You will take a full charge of moth end closing process for Production section.
- You will actively support Operation Director, Production and SCM Managers and Global Production and SCM Controllers for all matters related to the plant.
- You will take responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and planning in all responsible areas.
- You will train and mentor Plant Controller to achieve his/her long term development in terms of knowledge performance and efficiency.
- You will ensure SOX compliance in Production Controlling section.
- You will assess and oversee tasks performed by Plant Controller.
- You will deal with both internal auditors (SOX) and external auditors.
- You may execute ad-hoc projects when required.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
A Successful Candidate should possess the following requirements:
- A Thai Nationality
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting/ Engineering or any related disciplines
- Firm knowledge in production process and costing concepts
- Strong analytical thinking skills with logical judgements and the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Motivation and solid coaching skills to improve team performance to personal limits
- Excellent English and Thai in both writing and speaking
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of the role comes with an opportunity to progress fast and continuing to develop your skill-set. Apart from that, the organisation will offer:
- A lucrative remuneration package
- A permanent senior role in a well-respected and established MNC
- An excellent career progression opportunity