Senior Network Engineer
Global Consumer Goods Business
Working Closely with Stakeholder
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses in Thailand and a well known brand domestically. You will be joining a young and fun business which is all about it's people and ensuring that we drive growth together.
- Demonstrating technical proficiency in security centric networks (routers, switches) and infrastructure solutions.
- Providing Level 3 support.
- Overseeing security compliance for firewalls and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) and ensuring that they are in accordance with MAS TRM guidelines.
- Gathering business and/or application requirements on the network infrastructure to design and implement technical solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels.
- Reviewing existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met and aligned with existing IT policies and governance.
- Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth delivery of various systems and applications.
- Provide expertise to regional teams on security and network infrastructure domain.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' + experience supporting network infrastructure (routers, switches) in a large organization with project management experience.
- Good track record of having used network equipment such as LAN Switches, WAN Routers, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Load Balancers and Firewalls in a multi-vendor environment such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortigate, F5, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, etc. * Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, CCSA, JNCIA/JNCIP/JNCIE, and PCNSE will be an advantage to your candidature.
- Experience in designing and implementing high-availability, multi-layer data-centre networks.
- Good knowledge in next-gen firewalls and intrusion prevention/detection systems platforms and network monitoring and management solutions.
- Knowledge of Security & Vulnerability based approach to security hardening
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary plus other benefits
Fantastic learning opportunity for a young and ambitious IT specialist