Senior Manager - Finance and Accounting
Working with dynamic culture
Convenient location near BTS
About Our Client
Our client is the international engineering company.
- Manage all finance and accounting activities to ensure that all records are complied with accounting standards and internal compliances.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly, half-yearly and yearly financial report
- Prepare management report and present to management at Headquarter.
- Manage and coach finance & accounting team
- Review and drive improvements in cashflow management
- Create strengthen internal standard process and Financial & Accounting policies/ and procedures for the company
- Liaise for financial institutions, government offices, revenue department and both internal and external auditors
- Prepare statutory financial statements with information for disclosure
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Great command in English both verbal and written
- More than 15 years of experience in Finance and Accounting operations, with good expertise in the record to report Finance and Accounting processes.
- Background in M&E engineering or construction businesses is a must
- Able to manage and coach a big-sized team
- CPD is required.
- Experience in working with international company.
- Fast learning, sharp, decisive.
What's on Offer
- Working with dynamic culture
- Convenient location near BTS