Senior Machine Design
World class automotive manufacturing company
Global multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading rubber providers in the world which has already operated more than 20 years. And they have a presence in many countries across the globe. As there is a growth in their business, the organization opens a great opportunity to join and work in this intercultural environment.
- Responsible for design and development of new equipment components for global manufacturing plants and global dealer systems while working closely with Sr. Engineers.
- Responsible for technical documents, operations manuals, technical knowledge transfer, and production release for new manufacturing and global dealer equipment while working with Sr. Engineers and Designers.
- UtilizesUtilizes design tools such as CreoCreo (Pro-E) and/or AutoCADAutoCAD to document machine design.
- Visits manufacturing plants and commercial franchised dealers to study processes, gain exposure to how equipment is used and communicate with operators/maintenance on methods to improve future designs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering from a leading university
- 5-10 years experience in machine design for factory machine
- Fluent in English
- Able to work outside of Bangkok
- Thai nationality
- Knowledge in DCS, PLC & SCADA with any brand
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Additional allowances
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Global organisation