- 5 years as Import/Export
- Paint Industry background
About Our Client
Our client is a global automotive supplier.
* Provide effective logistics solutions to support Sales/Purchasing team in order to meet customer's requirements.
* Increase logistics efficiency; develop cost-effective transportation and reduce total logistics cost per revenue ratio, Increase customer's satisfaction
* Review the working process between Logistics and other departments and seek better coordination to get support on documents required for the logistics process, reduce lead time and redundancy work between department
* Take Lead for Paint import, Export and possession control together with DIW (Department Industrial Work) submission.
* Coordinate and establish relationship with government sectors such as IEAT, Customs Authorities, Ministry of Commerce and Department industrial work for paint business etc. upon request
* Supervise all subordinates to ensure smooth operations and standard of services can be achieved
* Negotiate freight rates with freight forwarders & shipping agents in attempt to reduce freight costs to the minimum
* Liaison with freight forwarders & shipping agents for moving goods to designated route
The Successful Applicant
* Bcahelor's degree or higher in Logistics, Engineering or related subjects.
* At least 5 years of experience in Import/Export with Paint products.
* Familiar with DIW process for Paint business.
* Free Trade Agreement experience.
* Team Management background.
* Able to base in Chonburi, Thailand.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Cross-functional understanding for good collaboration and interaction with local organization.
* Good written and oral communication skills; Fluent in English
* Must be a self-starter and able to handle time sensitive and multi-faceted projects
What's on Offer
* Base Salary
* Leading Organisation